It seems actress Lindsay Lohan is struggling in rehab after the doctors cut her off from Addreall. The 26-year-old actress is completing her 90-day stint at the Betty Ford Clinic in California. And her friends are worried that she is lacking energy, reports femalefirst.co.uk. A source said: "Lindsay just doesn't want to be there. She was forced to go to Betty Ford by the judge instead of going ...
Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare Ghulam Nabi Azad and Minister of Health Switzerland Alain Berset held a bilateral meeting on the sidelines of World Health Assembly at Geneva with the aim of giving further impetus to cooperation in the field of healthcare. Speaking on the occasion, Azad said that friendship between India and Switzerland goes as back as Independence of India, ...
A toddler, who survived a car crash horror, was taken to a morgue in a body bag before doctors realised that he was actually breathing. Eisa Hayat was the only survivor of the car accident that took the lives of five members of the then one-year-old's British family on a pilgrimage to Mecca, the Daily Star reported. Doctors in Saudi Arabia saw the toddler moving in the bag just before they ...
If online oversharing is a public health problem, then the state's decision to harness it for its own purposes means that huge, powerful forces within government will come to depend on ...
The final day of hearings on the proposed abortion laws will hear from lawyers and the junior health minister today. The Committee will then report back to the Government ahead of the final drafting of the proposed new laws. Yesterday psychiatrists differed on whether the coalition should be including the threat of suicide in the law. Last night medical experts outlined their views on possible ...
17°C Mostly Cloudy
Winds: From the East at 8 MPH
Bring It On [DVD]
Bring It On is a funny, semi-satirical teen comedy about competing squads of high school cheerleaders. Because the central focus is cheerleading, a uniquely American activity that has had its share of derisive barbs thrown at it over the years, the movie is engaged in a constant balancing act. On the one hand, there is a certain amount of parody aimed at cheerleading as an activity and ... ...
Roberto Martinez was left in no doubt how much Wigan fans want him to stay on as manager as the club celebrated their FA Cup triumph with a parade through the town centre on Monday ...
Healthcare company, IMS Health, announced their acquisition yesterday of 360 Vantage, a Chandler-based developer of cloud-based mobile sales and marketing systems. For more, click on the AZ Tech Beat link ...
Dr. John Halamka, the CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, has joined the board of directors at health care IT security firm Imprivata. Lexington-based Imprivata, a IT security firm focused on the health care industry, is expecting an initial public offering within two years after growing to more than $50 million in revenue in 2012, CEO Omar Hussain said in an interview. The ...
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Nearly 13,000 healthcare employees at five University of California medical centers plan to strike on Tuesday in a move that threatens to back up emergency rooms and already has forced the postponement of elective ...
Did I hear right?
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island
The hotel is easy to locate although coming off Highway 405 South there is no indicattion that the Downtown exits ...Keep reading
Record Your Vote
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
Zimbabwe StarZimbabwe Star | Longtime News Resource for Zimbabwe
Newspapers the world over strive to provide readers with the ultimate news coverage. The Zimbabwe Star is no exception. As an online news service we have advantages over traditional newspapers in that stories can be added and updated 24 hours day. Our objective is to provide the most comprehensive Zimbabwe news available, from our resources, contracted wire services and an inventory of some thousands of sources comprising newspapers, cable and TV networks, radio stations, public broadcasters, NGOs and others, Zimbabwe news is a priority. National news comes first. We do however strive to provide a complete news services for our readers. World news headlines top several of our pages, we also provide news on what's happening in business, and in the financial markets. Whether it's the latest Nikkei 225 reading in Tokyo, the sterling exchange rate in London, or the status of the Nasdaq in New York, whether it's local Zimbabwe news, the weather forecast for Zimbabwe you'll find it all in the Zimbabwe Star. From Harare to Bulawayo, the Zimbabwe Star should be your number one choice for breaking news - local, regional, and national.
HARARE Zimbabwean Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai on Friday declared President Robert Mugabe's party "dead.rdquo; Tsvangirai said the African country's next elections will be a "formalityrdquo; and predicted a landslide victory.
The lead vocalist is Zimbabwe's prime minister, Morgan Tsvangirai. The backing vocals are from the leadership of his Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) party. The event Friday was not a musical program, but part of a three-day national policy conference in Harare. An estimated 500 party leaders and activists are in attendance.
Zimbabwe is preparing for polls to end the country's fragile coalition government.
Recent voter surveys point to Tsvangirai's popularity waning. But on Friday, he said President Robert Mugabe's ZANU-PF party is now dead.
"So the election is a formality," said Tsvangirai. "It is a formality of saying those who believe in past policies that have destroyed this country have no chance, have no place for the future of this country.rdquo;
Tsvangirai added that violence - which marred Zimbabwe's last election in 2008 - would not deter him from winning.
The prime minister said it was his MDC party and not Mugabe's ZANU-PF, which can help Zimbabwe through its economic problems. ...
- South African regulator gives nod for Eskom wind power project
- Gupta family acknowledges some misjudgments made in landing chartered jet at S. Africa base
- President Obama To Visit Senegal South Africa Tanzania
- Gupta metro cops sue for wrongful arrest
- Diplomat claims blackmail after dog bite
- Zambian Ministers Charged With Explaining Governments Move To End Food Fuel Subsidies
- UPND predicts victory in by- elections
- Rights Activist Calls On Malawi to Recall Judge Chikopa
- Shift From Livingstone to Choma Upsets Civil Servants
- FQM Injects KR12 Million in Solwezi General Hospital Rehabilitation
- Maarty Broekman wants to work with Alesha Dixon
- Kesha gives underwear a miss at awards night
- Justin Biebers Baby song named highest-certified single in US history
- MJ did not sign Conrad Murrays AEG Contract
- This is the end beautiful friend The Doors Ray Manzareck dies from bile duct cancer aged 74
- Newly identified immune protein could stop diabetes in its tracks
- Childhood ADHD could lead to obesity in adulthood
- Lindsay Lohan struggles in rehab
- Indo- Swiss bilateral meet held at Geneva
- Smoking during pregnancy up obesity and diabetes risk in baby girls
- Lindsay Lohan struggles in rehab
- Indo- Swiss bilateral meet held at Geneva
- Toddler who survived Saudi car crash found moving in body bag
- Privacy public health and the moral hazard of surveillance | Cory Doctorow
- Committee to hear from junior health minister on proposed abortion laws
- Politburo to Finalise Rules
- MDC-T Officials Resurrect the Dead to Register Voters
- 63 Murdered in Harare Province Last Year
- Anti-Corruption Boss Case Postponed
- Comesa Secretary-General to Headline ZNCC Congress
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Zimbabwe Star headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Work starts on creation of new Dubai island
- Chiranjeevi offers wide opportunities to foreign film producers in India
- Civil Aviation Minister takes action against erring DGCA officers
- Mexicos tourism sector goes up
- Mauritius Drop in tourism hurts earnings